TradeMyPins.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great idea for a website!

2 posters

Go down

Great idea for a website! Empty Great idea for a website!

Post  Pinhead Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 am

I'll send you some pics soon. One idea would be to print up some (business) cards with the site's address and take them with you to the LLWS this year. It would be interesting to have a forum on the history of some of the more interesting pins that have been traded over the years in Williamsport, or discussion of the pins that were big hits at various times. Like I remember when the little red Trumbull Ct. pin was huge in 1989 when Chris Drury pitched CT. over China in a major upset. Drury now plays in the NHL. I've got a couple of those pins, and they're still really valuable to me, but nobody now days would know anything about it. Just looks like an ordinary pin! Does Sean know about this site?
Pinhead
Pinhead

Back to top Go down

Great idea for a website! Empty Re: Great idea for a website!

Post  trauma11 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 am

This must be Bob. If so I am hoping that in your other post you are reffering to the tassle that was on ebay. Actually its a great suggestion to bring business cards to the LLWS because aaron and I already printed them a couple of days ago Very Happy . And I believe that aaron emailed Sean.

See you this weekend??

take care,
Brett

trauma11

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinhead Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am

Hi Brett. Put it this way, my pin trading dreams have been fulfilled. Now I need to sell some pins to justify. Yep, this is Bob. I'm thinking about selling my original Latin American Regional, which I had bought on ebay as trade bait for the tassel, but it never worked out. Are you going to Williamsport with Aaron this year? Hate to miss it. Hope you'll let me know what the hot pins are. Tell Aaron that if he gets an extra 2008 Japan pin, I'll give him a taipei for it. Good luck with the site!
Pinhead
Pinhead

Back to top Go down

Post  trauma11 Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Its too bad you can't make it this year, but Im glad it was you that won the tassle, aaron and I were wondering if you would bid. And yes I am going with aaron again this year. We will definitely return with photo evidence of all the hottest pins this year for you. Im sure aaron will see this before we leave tonight, but either way we'll definitely be on the lookout for an extra '08 Japan. We will also have to mail you a set of the pin that we did for this year.

trauma11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum