Original Latin American Regional and Red Cloisonne Conan

Go down

Original Latin American Regional and Red Cloisonne Conan

Post  Pinhead on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Just posted these two rare LL Pins on Ebay. I've got them up for 10 days. The Latin American Regional is a real tough one to find. I bought mine on ebay about 4 or 5 years ago for $500, and am selling it now, because I just spent a bundle on the pin I had hoped to trade it for! I got the red cloisonne Conan in a trade for one of the old Eifel Tower European Regional pins. The starting bid on the Latin American Regional pin would be $400 and on the Conan is $200. My collection is really focused on international pins, especially Chinese Taipei and the Saudi Arabian series, if anyone has any of them they'd like to trade or sell. Thanks,

Bob
Pinhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Conan Sold on Ebay. Latin American Regional still available.

Post  Pinhead on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:30 am

The cloisonne conan sold on ebay. However, I don't know if my timing was bad or what, but the Latin American Regional did not sell; so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
Pinhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthSideShawn on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 am

Bob i will get with you on the tapie batter pins and some of the other tawain republic of china pins i have. My father is dying of cancer , so a lot of my free time has been consumed there. Ill get pictures out very very soon. Thx Shawn

SouthSideShawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

trade

Post  Tyranno on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Pinhead wrote:The cloisonne conan sold on ebay. However, I don't know if my timing was bad or what, but the Latin American Regional did not sell; so if anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

hi, i was wondering if you want to trade the latin american reg.. i have this years saudi set and a puerto ricon flag boy. plus a ton of other pins i have made over the years. i have some older taiwan pins like the rooster, monkey, the cat on the gold baseball. i also have this years pharoh set for trade and the cloisonne isis. if your wondering about anything else just ask. J.D.

Tyranno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Latin American Regional and Red Cloisonne Conan

Post  Pinhead on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:21 pm

Thanks JD. When I bought the Latin American regional, I was hoping to entice someone to trade me the Taipei tassel for it (with some other pins, of course), but that never worked out. Then I just got the tassel, but spent an arm and a leg to get it. That's why I was really hoping to sell the L.A. regional (so it would be more like a trade). My main interest is in the taipei batter pins, because there are several of those that I don't have (I've got all of the others). I'm not sure there are any other pins out there that I would want for the Latin American regional. I would trade it if someone offered me 10 taipei batters that I don't have (there are a ton of different colors and dates). I would be interested in trading you something else for the taipei pins you mentioned, if you would consider doing that. Feel free to private message me or to call me at 919-477-5251 if you wanted to discuss a trade. Thanks,

Bob
Pinhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

pins

Post  Tyranno on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:17 am

i went through about half my old pins and so far all ive found is the 1996 taipei mouse. so i'l keep looking. i have no problem getting the new stuff but the older pins r giving me a problem. like im looking for a blue cloissoine a astronaut and conan, saudi desert storm, european reginal without tower, black elvis. i know these are hard to come by and what i would have to give up for them is huge. so i'l keep looking and if you have any of these pins let me know and i'l try to get you what you need J.D.

Tyranno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Latin American Regional and Red Cloisonne Conan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down